Tennis is a very popular sports n the world. The sport is played widely around the world. It is known as the game of great concentration and swift movements. Actually yes, tennis involves a player’s great concentration on how to hit the ball and in what direction to hit the ball. Tennis requires a good reflex system of the body and a great understanding of the movement of the ball in the field.
In this article, we will discuss the five elements of ball control in tennis which are considered to be the instant tips for tennis. As a fact, tennis is betted on by brokers and gamblers in various online gambling sites such as AduQQ.
The five elements of ball control in tennis
If someone knows the proper way to hit the ball in tennis, then he or she is said to know almost the most about a tennis game, in tennis, everything revolves around the ball control and how a player can hit the ball and in swing it in the ground, below are the elements of ball control discussed briefly:
- Height: Height is the most important element of ball control. A player must always keep in mind that the ball must be hit in such a way that it moves at a height above the net i.e. approximately 5 feet.
- Depth: Depth is very much related to height. It refers to how deep the ball lands. Sometimes it can land deep which is better while sometimes it is optional to land it short.
- Direction: Direction is the next element to master after height and depth. It will help you control in what direction you should shoot the ball.
- Spin: Spin is a pro-level technique of ball controlling. It helps the player to move the ball in such a way that it is less predictable to the opponent player.
- Power: the last element in tennis is power. Power is the ultimate ball controlling technique which is can help you master the game in the most advanced way.