Looking for some online DIY or workout videos on YouTube? Or may be some “how to cook?” or Positive Ideas videos? Well surely you will have a sorted playlist of your favorite content videos on YouTube. Wouldn’t it be easier if you could just listen to the videos when you actually put the ideas in the content in use? It really gets difficult to follow a video and the audio at the same time when you are in a hurry. Well, it definitely would be helpful to have a playlist of useful content YouTube MP3 file on your device.
In that case there is very easy solute for you. YouTube videos to MP3 files converter. Yes, it is available online but once downloaded its saved in your device. You can listen to these MP3 files it offline as well. You don’t have to worry about your data wastage or network. You get to listen to the MP3 files even when you are on the go.
Here is a step to step guide to convert YouTube videos to MP3 files.
- Step 1: Search for your YouTube videos to MP3 converters online. There are numerous options that will be available to you online. Most of them are free video to MP3 file converters.
- Step 2: Open the YouTube video you want to convert in MP3 format
- Step 3: Copy the link or the URL of the video from the YouTube page
- Step 4: Go to your video to MP3 converter and paste the link in the empty bar beside which convert and format will be mentioned
- Step 5: Choose your format as MP3 format
- Step 6: Click on convert and allow your video to be converted.
- Step 7: Once the message on your video converter reads completed choose the download option.
- Step 8: Download the file and save it you device.